This page outlines our shipping and return/exchange policies. If you have a question that isn’t answered here, please email us at email@example.com.
Order & Shipping Confirmation
You will receive an email confirmation once your order has been successfully placed.
We will process and ship your order in 1 to 2 business days. Once your order is prepared for shipment you will receive a shipping confirmation email with your tracking information.
Shipping is free in the U.S. including Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories. We use USPS Priority Mail which usually takes 1 to 3 business days.
We do not currently offer expedited/overnight shipping.
We currently ship to Canada and the United Kingdom and are working on expanding to other countries soon. Thank you for your patience as we expand our international presence.
Please note that items shipped internationally from the United States may require additional delivery time because of increased security at border crossing points.
- USPS First Class International: USPS does not guarantee delivery dates or times, however, deliveries generally take between 7–21 days.
- USPS Priority International: 6-10 business days.
Import Duties, Taxes, and Charges
Import duties, taxes, and charges (including value-added tax or VAT) are NOT included in the item price or shipping cost. As the international customer and importer of record, the charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what, if any, additional costs will be charged prior to buying. In cases where we do collect duties, taxes, or charges, it will be displayed as a separate line item at checkout (see UK VAT below).
Orders are shipped via USPS to the Canada Post which handles final delivery of the package. We offer both USPS First Class International and USPS Priority International. You can select your preferred shipping method (which also lists the price) at checkout.
Canada Border Services Agency – Duty and Taxes Estimator
We ship using USPS First Class International for orders under 4 lbs and USPS Priority International for orders that are 4 lbs and over.
UK VAT: We collect value-added tax (VAT) on orders shipping to the United Kingdom and pass the amount on to HMRC. The VAT amount will be displayed at checkout.
More information about VAT and duty collected by HM Revenue & Customs – https://www.gov.uk/goods-sent-from-abroad
Returns & Exchanges
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
- You have 30 calendar days to return/exchange an item from the date you received it.
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and in its original packaging.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your return/exchange request and provide us with your Order Number. Your Order Number is in the confirmation email we sent when you made your purchase.
Shipping Back to Us
- For Domestic Orders (within the United States): We will provide you with a USPS label you can use to ship your item back to us.
- For International Orders: Please be aware that return shipment is the responsibility of the buyer.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and immediately notify you on the status of your refund. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card. You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
- If you have received an item with a damaged part: We will ship a replacement part to you at no additional cost.
- If a full replacement is needed: Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and ship your replacement in 1 to 2 business days.
Once your replacement item/part is prepared for shipment you will receive a shipping confirmation email with your tracking information.