- 1.0mm etched center-point for pinpoint accuracy.
- Ultra-bright LED keeps center-point clearly visible in dark and light areas.
- Easily plugs into a USB port or wall outlet. Extra long cable provided.
- CNC’ed clear acrylic aimplate virtually invisible while gaming.
- Setup in seconds. Place gaimglass on your monitor, plug it in, and start gaming.
- Gaimglass sits in front of your monitor, giving it the 3D feel of an actual aim reticle.
- Compatible with PC/Mac, Xbox, Playstation when used with a corresponding monitor.
Choose between the standard and long versions.
- Monitors up to 27″ (16:9 ratio).
- Monitors up to 34″ in ultrawide (21:9 ratio).
- Monitors up to 24″ (16:9 ratio) for games that use lower offset crosshairs such as Destiny 2 or Far Cry 5.
- Monitors up to 32″ (16:9 ratio).
- Monitors up to 40″ in ultrawide (21:9 ratio).
- Monitors up to 28″ (16:9 ratio) for games that use lower offset crosshairs such as Destiny 2 or Far Cry 5.
Still Not Sure?
Measure the distance from the top of your monitor (including the outside edge/border) to your centerpoint.
- If the measurement is less than 7.5″, the Standard size will fit best.
- If the measurement is 7.5″-9″, the Long size will fit best.
This 2 minute video will show you what you get and how to quickly set up and start gaming.